Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Life, Ha!

Hi.
Life is crazy.
For me, now, its good. Life is always predominantly good. I mean, I live in America, what could happen? ::smirk:: They always say things like that in movies right before they die gruesomely or something important blows up. But God is good, I love my family, I'm not failing school, I have tons of friends. I am young and healthy. This is all fantastic.

I need to do more with this. I'm just sittin here soaking it in. And that is fine at times. But now is the time to share what I got. To go out and make people smile and think, to give people love. I need to stop brooding over my little problems, cuz not only are they very small, but they could be great blessings if I would just let them be! So I will. I've been hibernating too long. Letting the tide take me. And it hasn't taken me good places. I've gotten a little bit off track. Now is time for me to get back on track. Starting with going to bed and finishing this Poli Sci paper in the morning.
taTa

1 Comments:

Blogger Petr said...

Well good for you! Hibernating isn't a good thing for college students.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home