Sunday, November 04, 2007

A thoughtful time

Ahhh. Today is a good day to be alive, I think. I love The Mission. I feel alive, real and revived every time I come out of services there. God is there. I just don't feel Him nearly as much anywhere else. I went to First Baptist last Sunday with Jerad, and Jordan and Heather, the sermon wasn't bad, but I just didn't feel the life there and it effected my whole week. I feel a better week coming on.

Last night at McDonald's a boy asked me if we had any Whoppers. That's Burger King my boy. Have it your way.

taTa

1 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

I think you think right. Today is a good day to be alive.

...and I hope I'm not completely invading your blog here, considering we've never met.

I commented on your post below, as well.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home